Thursday, March 1, 2012

BOOK LAUNCH & GALLERY SHOW

If you're in my home base of Cleveland, Ohio, stop by William Busta Gallery this Friday, March 2, from 6-9 p.m. for the official book launch of My Friend Dahmer. I'll be there, signing books. Purchase copies at the gallery, or bring a copy you've already bought.

The event is in conjunction with a gallery show, displaying original art, preliminary work and sketchbook drawings that detail the 20-year work-in-progress that was the My Friend Dahmer project. I think it's a pretty interesting show about the process of making comix. I'll also have some of my high school drawings of Dahmer on display.

William Busta Gallery is in downtown Cleveland at 2731 Prospect Avenue, just east of Cleveland State University. There is ample free on-street parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment