Monday, April 23, 2012

New York City this week!

I'll be in the Big Apple later this week, for a big promotional and media blitz. So this will likely be my last post until I return, since I have to scramble to prepare.

Thurs., April 26 I'll be signing books at Jim Hanley's Universe, The legendary Strand Bookstore (1-3 pm) and Bergen Street Comics (5:30 pm). At 7 pm I'll give the short version of my presentation and talk at Bookcourt in Brooklyn. Signing to follow.

Fri., April 27 is all media stuff, but from 6-8 pm I'll be at St. Mark's Comics signing books and taking questions.

And then Sat. and Sun. I'll be at the Abrams booth at the MoCCA comix fest.  At 2:15 Sun. I'll be on a panel about making auto-biographical comix, for those interested in such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment