Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's selling out fast!

Received word that the first printing was sold out by the day of the official launch on March 2. By "sold out" I mean the warehouses were empty of stock. All copies were either already purchased or out in the retail food chain somewhere. Amazon sold out of copies the following day!

I'm told a second printing has been ordered. So if you want a first printing, I wouldn't procrastinate. They'll all be snapped up sooner than later.

Amazon has already been restocked. It is selling the book at cost, because it's Amazon and they don't care if they make a profit or not. Not until they crush all their competition, that is. I prefer you purchase the book from your favorite indy brick-and-mortar bookseller, but 30 percent off is admittedly hard to pass up. I made my pitch. I leave it to you. Buy the book HERE.


For those who'd like signed copies, William Busta Gallery in Cleveland, Ohio, site of my book launch and exhibit, has a number of them. You can contact the gallery HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment